87% of retail CFD accounts lose money with this provider. Your capital may be at risk.
When you want to start trading using real money on IQ Option, the first thing you have to do is deposit funds.
If you manage to turn a profit trading, or simply wish to pull out some money, you can withdraw funds.
This guide covers how to withdraw and deposit money on IQ Option.
Table of contents
How to withdraw money on IQ Option
Most investors want to withdraw some funds if they manage to make money trading on IQ Option.
Here is a step by step rundown of how to withdraw money on IQ Option.
- Go to the main trading page of IQ Option
- Press your balance in the top right corner of the window
- In the dropdown menu, you’ll find both your real balance and practice balance
- Next to your real balance in the dropdown menu, press the arrow button next to the deposit button
- You will now be taken to the IQ Option withdrawal page
- Select the withdrawal method you wish to use
Alternatively, you can use this link, which takes you directly to the IQ Option withdrawal page.
We recommend you choose a withdrawal method that doesn’t cost any commission, as this enables you to keep more money.
Here is a list of all withdrawal methods on IQ Option if you’re from Europe.
- Bank transfer (31 USD commission)
- Neteller (0 USD commission)
- PayPal (0 USD commission)
- Visa/MasterCard (0 USD commission)
- Skrill (0 USD commission)
- Webmoney WME (0 USD commission)
- Wembmoney WMZ (0 USD commission)
As mentioned, these withdrawal methods are from a European account. You might have different withdrawal methods depending on your country of residence.
Before you can withdraw money through any of the above-listed methods, you have to verify your bank cards.
How to deposit money on IQ Option
Once you’ve gotten the hang of trading on IQ Option on your practice account, you can start trading with real money by depositing funds.
Here is a rundown of how to deposit money on IQ Option.
- Go to the main trading page of IQ Option or to the start page
- Press the Deposit button in the top right corner
- Select your method of deposit
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit
- Press Pay
Here is a list of the different deposit methods on IQ Option if you’re from Europe.
- Bank transfer
- Webmoney WME
- Webmoney WMZ
You might have different deposit methods available depending on your country of residence.
Notice, you can deposit currency on IQ Option and it will automatically be converted to the display currency of your account.
Disclaimer: Investerfy.com is not a financial advisor. All content on this site is for educational purposes only. Make sure you understand the risk associated with investing and trading.